Wednesday, June 29, 2011

FOOD!

As most of you know John loves to cook & I love to bake. I love his food so much that I take a picture of it every time so when he's deployed I can just look through the pictures to decide what I want to make for dinner. Thought I'd share some of our creations. :)


Sausage, peppers, and rice. 

Chicken & cheesy broccoli rice.

Oatmeal, pecan, and blueberry cookies.

Fried porkchop, greenbeans, and noodles & gravy.

Pork, mashed potatoes, veggies. John calls this recipe "Brittle Pork."

Chicken wings, cheesy rice, and green beans.

Bacon, egg, & cheese biscuit. 

They don't look pretty, but they're from scratch. 
Blueberry, vanilla, orange cupcakes with buttercream icing.

Stir Fry & Rice.

Blueberry Cobbler.

Kielbasa & Cabbage.

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Pancakes.

Egg In a Hole & Potatoes.


As you can see... I had a lot of blueberries to use up!

No comments:

Post a Comment