Friday, May 20, 2011

Missouri

Finally moved into Missouri! We got a cute little duplex out in the boonies, it's fantastic. We both love it! We're still working on furnishing it and we don't have internet yet, which is why there's been a lack of posts! I do get limited internet on my phone though, so e-mails are always nice to brighten my day. Real mail is even better! I check my mailbox 6 times a day when there's nothing in there hoping the mail just hasn't came yet. I eventually completely got rid of my facebook, which has been a nice change.  We got a puppy, her name is Helga Beth Hell-Raiser Hufflepuff, and she's a little terror. Not much more to report. I've been keeping myself busy cleaning, baking, cooking, and more cleaning. Well, that's what I do when I'm not chasing & cleaning up after my evil puppy. John's just been doing work, school for work, and more work. I do have a few pictures to share though!

The outside of our new home the day we moved in!


Out with some friends on a visit to Illinois.

Coloring Easter eggs!


My Harry Potter Eggs. From top: Harry, Hermione, Ron, Snape, Voldemort, Dumbledore, Hagrid, & Neville.


Our dino eggs!


John...err... the Easter Duck brought me this on Easter morning. :)

Our first Easter together. 

( He also made a delicious Easter dinner)

Enjoying our new house!

I'm sure you've read about the flooding recently... it covered our roads.

Helga driving the car.

Our new mirror we refurbished. I love it! 

Helgaaaaa.

Why her middle name is Hell-raiser.

Aaaaand my dress I'm going to steal. 

Helga Beth & I hanging out in Illinois for a few days.

So that's about it! We're surviving the storms (barely) and I'm trying to survive boredom with John in school. Visitors always welcome!







No comments:

Post a Comment