Thursday, March 31, 2011

Traveling Traveling

First I would like to start off by showing you all what John's been up to. He had Sunday's off so he would hike & his friend made this video. (Warning: his friend curses twice)


So now to me. Sara, Lydia, kids, and I went to stay at our good friend Jessica's house in Denver for the night. It was a blast. We got to just hang out and chat while the kids all played with each other. We cooked out and had a nice time just laughing and being girls. Not looking our best, but here we are!


The next day I flew home. The flight was great, they had complimentary sodas and warm cookies and for a low price you could watch tv. It was great. The Denver Airport USO was nice as well. So I flew to STL and Melissa picked me up. I got to spend the night at Jared & Melissa's which was great since I don't get to see them or the kids that often. The next day my kind little brother Collin picked me up in Litchfield and drove me back to Springfield. It's fine being back and all, but I am definitely ready to see my husband now. We should be reunited on Saturday... hopefully.

We found a place to live! It's a two bedroom duplex in Dixon, MO (I think). We haven't seen it in person yet, so we're just kinda hoping that all goes well. John should be able to have time Friday to go check it out and get the ball rolling. Prayers that it works out this time would be greatly appreciated. 

And now... I am hanging out at home with the sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment