Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Duggars & Good News!

When we heard that the Duggar family were coming to Focus on the Family for an event and a book signing we were all for it. There were so many people there! Jim Bob & Michelle spoke on their life for a while and did a question and answer time. The kids sang a few songs and did a few songs on their violins. They did great! Also in attendance was Grandma Duggar and Josh Duggar's wife Anna. Jim Bob & Michelle didn't bring new baby Josie though because of the altitude, but they said she is doing great! 


With Jim Bob, Michelle, & their granddaughter Mackynzie.

Waiting for the event to begin.

 The prayer cards they had on the seats for everyone.

We waited about 2hrs in line for the signing and were nowhere near the end of the line!
They handed out these baby waters for everyone.

Finally making it to the table!



Earlier that day I had found out that John was not deploying soon after he got back from this training!! HUGE blessing! We can finally set up a home together and spend some time before he gets deployed again. Prayers that nothing changes this would be greatly appreciated! Here were our responses to the news:

We were super excited!

Tom, Bob, & Joel sang a happy song.
(Tom & Bob are our resident ghosts)

Also this day I got a gift from John in the mail & I got to play around with Joel's baby.

Joel's baby & I. 
This is what's coming after anyone who hits on my husband when he's away.

This is the shirt John got me. It says "He loves me. He loves me a lot" all around the flower & underneath all that (not shown) it says "My husband rocks." I love it. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment