Monday, August 29, 2011

Gasconade River Camping

John & I finally got to take a little trip away and go camping. We went to the Gasconade River, which neither of us had been to. It was pretty! Here's some pictures to show how it went!


Those are trees bent over & completely uprooted from flooding. It's crazy to see the damage that flooding can cause! It also covered the whole area with rocks just like a Missouri river bed. 

My pretty shells I found. :)

Helga's first time playing in the water. We found out the scary way that she can swim!

Helga & I sitting on the beach.

John looking good in his cowboy hat!

Kisses!

We had yummy corn as a snack.

Helga looooved camping!!

My awesome fire pit I made!

Our delicious hobo dinners!




And lastly, a video of Helga playing in the water.




No comments:

Post a Comment