Saturday, August 6, 2011

Great Start to a Four Day!

John got a four day weekend & it's already been great! We had a date night last night. We went to dinner, got ice cream, and then home to watch Willow and relax. Helga & I even painted our nails! It was really nice to have some quality time! Today we got up & went shooting. I've been shooting before, but never target shooting. I apparently did really good! I shot consistently center mass & even hit the 5 in the middle within my first couple rounds. It was really fun! We went out in the country to find a spot to shoot & find a few Missouri gems. Although I hate it a lot sometimes, it really is a gorgeous state in parts. When it's foggy it even looks like Jurassic Park in certain areas. Now we're home to start cleaning out & packing up the house. This deployment just creeps up faster and faster! 

Matching pink nails!



The butterflies kept landing on Helga!





 Here's three of Missouri's gems that we found:



I'm excited to see what the rest of the weekend has for us!




No comments:

Post a Comment