Sunday, July 17, 2011

Birthday Week Has Begun!!

John & I have birthdays that are only 10 days apart (and 4 years) so it's been an exciting month so far. John ordered me a Kindle for my birthday & was so excited to give it to me that I got to open it the day it came in the mail. I've been using it non-stop. Although I am a firm believer in never paying full price for a book, I now can't help myself. I've been good and only paid for two books so far though, but I did download a lot of free classics and lucked out by getting a book in a series I started for only .99! It's now Sunday so my birthday week has begun. Apparently I even get to open a gift tonight. Anyway, enough boring talking, here are some pictures for your enjoyment. 

 Star Wars birthday theme!

Apparently John thought it was necessary to put my face on a button. :)

My Kindle!!

The view John has had of me since I got it.

 First book downloaded onto the Kindle. It was FANTASTIC.

Helga thinks she's a human.

 Current Read:
The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
(The first book in the His Dark Materials series)

No comments:

Post a Comment