Sunday, July 10, 2011

John's Bday Part 1

I'm currently getting ready for John's birthday. Presents are wrapped. Now there's house cleaning to do, decorating to be done, and I am making chocolate chip cookie bars with mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert. He's going to be 27! That's only 3 years away from 30! How did I marry someone so old!? :P He hasn't celebrated his birthday for the last 15 years or something, so I am going all out. I bought him presents, a birthday boy badge thing to wear, I got streamers, Happy Birthday banner, pirate candles, and pirate napkins. It's going to be great. I don't think anyone is ever too old for birthday parties! John is going to make himself his birthday dinner because he wants to. He's making corned beef, asparagus, and twice baked potatoes. I'm so excited! He's on CQ tonight (he has to stay overnight at work) so that he'll have tomorrow off to spend the day at home. When he gets home I will have everything ready and breakfast ready. I'm so excited!!


Then... in 10 days.. is MY birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment